Friday, February 18, 2011

Fw: Hello

.



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: jesicalbaby jesicalbaby <jesical_2duncan@att.net>
Sent: Wed, February 9, 2011 4:13:12 PM
Subject: Hello




Hello
my name is Miss jesical ogwo, i was very happy when i saw your profile
today and it really attract me a lot i believe that you are the one i
have been looking for to share mine love and mine good interest with ,
How is your health? i hope all is well with
you, and i want you to contact me with this e-mail address
 (jesicalogwo@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here by
knowing each more better but remember that distance,age and color dose
not matter what matters is the true love and understanding, in my next
e-mail i shall include my photo, i will be waiting for your reply in
this my e-mail address (jesicalogwo@yahoo.com ) write me back
further introductions. Bye my love.From jesical ogwo

0 comments

Post a Comment